Kim Soo Hyun Exposed? He remained silent as intimate dating photos with Kim Sae Ron surfaced—from sweet moments, like kissing her cheek, to shocking accusations. But the most disturbing claim? He allegedly forced her to drink with guests and went even further when… See more:

Dispatch recently released evidence that Kim Soo Hyun once dated Kim Sae Ron, and was even involved in the death of the female star.

“My Love from the Star” male star Kim Soo Hyun is currently embroiled in the biggest scandal of his career, when he is said to have had a relationship with Kim Sae Ron since she was 15 years old, lasting for six years before breaking up in 2021. The actor is even said to be involved in Kim Sae Ron’s departure when he put financial pressure and demanded debt through the management company.

Recently, Dispatch released evidence that Kim Soo Hyun once had a relationship with Kim Sae Ron through many different sources. There are many testimonies that this is closer to the truth than false rumors. Their love affair is an open secret. This is not something that can be brushed aside with phrases like “false information” or “completely baseless”. A close acquaintance of Kim Soo Hyun said, “Kim Sae Ron’s age is an issue, so they can never admit their relationship.”

On the day of Kim Sae Ron’s death, Dispatch visited the scene. They had the opportunity to meet and interview a resident who lived in the same building. The resident said, “I only found out after reading the article about her death. I remember her because we often met on the stairs.” This person also shared more about their conversations with Kim Sae Ron: “She moved here in February last year (2023). I heard that she signed a 1-year lease. She planned to move out on February 18.” Dispatch also asked another person: Have you ever met Kim Sae Ron? Resident: “She often sat on the stairs, sighing. I saw that so I wiped her tears once. She looked like she was having personal problems. I also heard her crying.” This resident also mentioned the injuries on Kim Sae Ron’s wrists: “I saw injuries around her wrists. I thought she must have had a very difficult life. At that time, I didn’t even know she was an actress. I just thought she lived here with her sister after moving to Seoul.”

More shockingly, Dispatch also released a message from Kim Sae Ron asking for help from Kim Soo Hyun, hoping that the actor would speak up so that Gold Medalist (the company that used to manage Kim Sae Ron, founded by Kim Soo Hyun and his cousin) would not sue her to pay the debt of 700 million won (more than 12 billion VND) after her previous drunk driving incident that caused her financial difficulties. In the message dated March 19, 2024, the content reads: “Brother, this is Sae Ron. I have received the notice… They said they will sue. They said they will give me time so I am trying to prepare to come back.

I will slowly pay back the debt according to each percentage in each project I participate in. It’s not that I don’t want to pay, but if they ask for 700 million won right away, I really can’t do it. It’s not that I don’t want to, but I can’t… Do we have to take this to court? Please, save me… I beg you, please give me more time.”

According to the recording between the reporter and the late actress Kim Sae Ron’s aunt, she did not believe that Kim Soo Hyun directly asked her to repay 700 million won, but thought it was a decision from his management company. In order to clarify, she tried to contact the actor.

However, when Kim Sae Ron called Kim Soo Hyun’s number, she found that she was blocked. She used her cousin’s phone number to continue contacting him. After Kim Sae Ron sent this message from her cousin’s number, her cousin received calls from many entertainment reporters, including YouTuber Lee Jin Ho. It was later reported that Kim Soo Hyun had revealed this phone number to reporters, leading to her personal information being leaked.

The actor was accused of being heartless when Kim Sae Ron begged for help, even revealing her phone number to reporters, leading to the female star’s personal information being leaked. This unintentionally pushed Kim Sae Ron to the brink of suicide.

During the livestream, the woman claiming to be Kim Sae Ron’s mother said she did not expect to achieve anything by making public the incidents related to her daughter, she only wanted to “restore Kim Sae Ron’s honor”.

Last year, Sae Ron posted a photo of her cheek next to Kim Soo Hyun – at that time the male star was causing a stir with the movie “Queen of Tears”. Her actions made many viewers guess that the two were in love. However, Kim Soo Hyun’s side denied that they were in a relationship. After the incident, Kim Sae Ron received countless criticisms for being “tactless, fabricating, clinging to Kim Soo Hyun to save her reputation”.

In response to the accusations, Kim Soo Hyun’s side declared “absolutely not giving in to false information”.

Although the truth is not yet known, Kim Soo Hyun is facing a wave of fierce criticism after the family of the late actress Kim Sae Ron spoke up, indirectly suggesting that he was involved in her tragedy. Many viewers even said they were disappointed with the private life of Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun, asking him to withdraw from showbiz. Korean public opinion is putting pressure on brands that cooperate with Kim Soo Hyun to terminate their contracts with him, otherwise they will face the risk of being widely boycotted. Kim Soo Hyun entered the entertainment industry in 2007. He made an impression through the works “Fly High Dream”, “Moon Embracing the Sun”, “Super Thieves”. In 2014, he caused a stir with the movie “My Love from the Star”, co-starring with his senior Jeon Ji Hyun. According to the media, Kim Soo Hyun is in high demand for commercials, among the highest paid actors in Korea

Kim Sae Ron was born in 2000 and became famous since childhood with the films “The Man from Nowhere”, “A Brand New Life”, “A Girl at My Door”. The actress passed away on February 16, the same day as Kim Soo Hyun’s birthday. According to the media, the police said that Kim Sae Ron “made an extreme choice”, but the authorities did not find a suicide note. In addition, the media reported that the female star passed away while still owing a large sum of money to her former management company after a scandal involving drunk driving.

Related Posts

🚨NEW: Trump ends ex-Vice President Harris’ Secret Service protection early after Biden had extended it BUT The California Highway Patrol will …. hhhhh

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has revoked former Vice President Kamala Harris’ Secret Service protection that otherwise would have ended next summer, senior Trump administration officials said Friday. Former…

Read more

CNN reported: 30 minutes ago, Trump became the first president to fire a Federal Reserve governor, “Lisa D. Cook”, who Trump accused of mortgage fraud. In response to Trump’s absurd accusation, she replied: “If you fired me, I would publish what …hhhhhh

CNN reported jυst thirty miпυtes ago that Doпald Trυmp has takeп a step пo other U.S. presideпt has ever dared to attempt: the firiпg of a sittiпg Federal Reserve goverпor….

Read more

BBC Reported: 30 minutes ago, White House Secretary confirmed that President TRUMP was poisoned, his health is very critical, the Oval Office was urgently summoned… hhhh

Washington, D.C. – August 30, 2025, 9:01 PM +07 – In a shocking development that has sent shockwaves across the nation, White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt confirmed just 30…

Read more

NBC News Reports: 30 minutes ago, White House Secretary confirmed that President TRUMP was poisoned, his health is very critical, the Oval Office was urgently summoned… more hhh

Washington, D.C. – August 30, 2025, 9:01 PM +07 – In a shocking development that has sent shockwaves across the nation, White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt confirmed just 30…

Read more

Trump Surprises Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce On Their Proposal, But Could This ‘Reconciliatory’ Wish Come Right Before Midterm Elections… hhhh

In a jaw-dropping twist, President Donald Trump stunned the world by offering warm congratulations to Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce on their engagement, a stark departure from his past vitriol…

Read more

ABC reported: 30 minutes ago, sources inside the White House confirmed that a senior official had abruptly resigned, paving the way for Gavin Newsom to confront Trump with the message: “You can, Do what I dare not… hhhh

By Julia, BBC News, 10 August 2025 In a fiery showdown that’s tearing through America’s political fabric, California Governor Gavin Newsom has thrown down the gauntlet against President Donald Trump,…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *